Are you looking for an easy way to add cannabidiol (CBD) to your daily wellness and sleeping routine? Check out our new full-spectrum CBD gummies for sleep and pain!
Our CBD living THC gummies are made with a range of cannabinoids, amino acids, terpenes, and flavonoids from the cannabis plant. These full-spectrum CBD sleep gummies only have 1.5 grams of sugar, but these taste great! It is fortified with a blend of quality ingredients such as spirulina, flower lecithin, beta carotene, and fruit and vegetable juice to maximize its potent effects. View the section below to learn more about the ingredients of our sleeping gummies.
CBD Living sleep gummies have taken the guesswork out of CBD consumption. Each pomegranate gummy for sleep has a dosage of 25 mg of nano CBD and 5 mg of nano THC. Research shows that 5 mg of THC content in pain gummies is well tolerated by most people. Each container has 30 pieces of sleep gummies, which might be enough for 30 days of use.
By combining CBD and THC, cannabis users can take advantage of the entourage effect, which balances and enhances the known effects of these two cannabinoids.
Our best cannabis gummy offers the following benefits:
- Our gummies are vegan. Unlike other products with non-plant-based ingredients, our product has natural ingredients, making it vegan.
- Our sleep gummies are non-GMO. Other gummies products may use genetically modified ingredients; however, our gummies product doesn’t have GMOs.
- CBD Living Full Spectrum Gummies are fast-acting. Thanks to our proprietary delivery system, you may feel the effects of this sleep product in as fast as 30 minutes! Some medical sleep products for insomnia may not guarantee an immediate effect.
- CBD Living’s Proprietary Water Soluble Technology also ensures that our CBD products can easily integrate into the body. This means that our best cannabis health products have deep-seethed, longer-lasting effects.
- Our best CBD THC gummies are 2018 Farm Bill Compliant. These sleeping gummies strictly comply with USA laws regulating the production and sale of cannabis-based CBD and THC products.
- CBD Living uses only 100% organic cannabis sourced from state-licensed farms in Oregon and Colorado. Unlike other products that may have cannabis from unlicensed farms, our sleep gummies use authentic organic cannabis from local authorized sources.
- Our cannabis products are guaranteed to be 100% made in the USA, from its ingredients to its manufacturing process. With CBD Living, you can be sure that you are getting the best quality for the right CBD gummies price!
Get one jar of sleep CBD gummies today and save as much as 20% on the full-spectrum CBD costs! Get additional discounts if you subscribe for regular deliveries. Purchases of our products amounting to $75 and above get free shipping.
If you are new to gummies CBD type products and want to know about its effects, we recommend reading the reviews section on the product page. Here, you can read actual customers’ stories about their experiences using our full spectrum gummies. Some customers have also given a preview of the effects of the gummies.
Why Choose CBD Gummies For Sleep And Pain?
Here are several reasons why a CBD user might prefer CBD gummies.
- CBD gummies are packaged like candies so they can be consumed discreetly.
- They are portable so they can be consumed on the go.
- CBD gummies taste good and may not leave noticeable cannabis after taste and aroma.
- Each CBD gummy has precise CBD and THC content so it is easy to determine the dosage that has been consumed.
- CBD Living’s Full Spectrum gummies will last you for weeks.
Choosing The Best Sleep CBD Vegan Gummies
Cannabis gummies are all the rage these days and for a good reason! These sleep gummies are delicious, convenient to carry, and easy to consume. This makes them the best choice for people looking for an easy way of getting their daily dose of sleep CBD.
It is no surprise that so many kinds of medical gummies are available on the market today. Sleep gummies may be a great way for new users to ease into CBD use.
With the variety of sleep gummies available today, choosing one cannot be easy. Should you get a THC gummy or a CBD gummy? Is there a difference between full spectrum sleep gummies, broad-spectrum cannabis gummies, and CBD isolate sleep gummies? Keep reading to find out more.
THC Gummies vs. CBD Gummies: Is There a Difference?
As you might have already guessed from their names, THC gummies contain THC as the main ingredient. Depending on the amount of THC used in its manufacture, THC gummies may be potent and must be used in smaller amounts. It may be psychoactive and might also be detected in drug tests. THC gummies also require longer wait times in between consumption.
CBD Living offers Delta-8 THC Gummies, which are made of industrial hemp, not marijuana. It contains less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC, which is within the THC limit set by the law.
On the other hand, CBD gummies contain CBD as the main ingredient. Our Full Spectrum gummies are infused with trace amounts of THC.
So which one is right for you? It all depends on your needs and preferences. Individuals who have built up stronger cannabis tolerance might prefer THC gummies while those who are only starting to explore cannabis may want to start with CBD gummies.
Full-Spectrum CBD Gummies vs. Broad Spectrum Sleep CBD Gummies vs. CBD Isolate Insomnia Gummies: Which One Is Right For You?
CBD vegan gummies are categorized into three based on the kind of CBD content in the product.
- CBD Isolate, as the name suggests, contains no other cannabis compounds except CBD. This is probably the purest form of CBD you can get. Might be preferred by people who only want CBD and nothing else.
- Another CBD type, broad-spectrum CBD, contains all the compounds found in cannabis extracts except THC. It may be useful for individuals who may want to take advantage of the entourage effect (the result of all the cannabis compounds working together) while skipping out on the psychoactive effects of THC.
- Full Spectrum CBD is essentially the whole cannabis extract. It contains all the cannabinoids (THC, CBD, among others), terpenes, flavonoids, and other nutrients found in the cannabis plant. It may be suitable for individuals who want to experience stronger effects. Some people take full spectrum CBD because it might help ease pain and possibly, bring better sleep.
Which of these three types of CBD sleep gummies should you choose? It all boils down to personal preference since these CBD sleep and pain gummies offer different advantages and disadvantages.
The important thing to consider when buying CBD gummies is getting one from a reputable company. This way, you know that you are getting a safe product, and that the amount you pay for the full spectrum CBD cost is worth it.
How To Use Living CBD Gummies?
Eat CBD gummies the same way you would eat any gummy worm; it is that simple! Take one gummy a day, and observe its effects on your body.
CBD gummies take some time to take effect since it first needs to go through the digestive tract before going to the bloodstream. Research published by PubMed Central has shown that it will take around three hours after consumption of CBD gummies before CBD and THC reach peak blood levels. Because of this, you should wait at least 24 hours before taking another dose. Allowing the gummy to dissolve under your tongue might yield faster results.
If you are experiencing unwanted effects like daytime sleepiness, you might want to take CBD gummies at night. It might also help to lessen the number of gummies you consume per day.
Most people do not feel intoxicated from taking one or two full spectrum gummies daily, but it might have a different effect depending on the person ingesting it. Thousands of Twitter users surveyed by researchers from the National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Library of Medicine of the National Institutes of Health (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov) confirmed that CBD gummies had delayed effects, but it “hit hard”. Because of this, it is best to enjoy your full spectrum CBD gummies at home or during the weekend when you are not working. Do this until you become familiar with its effects on your body.
Do not mix CBD gummies with alcohol and other intoxicating substances.
How Should I Store My CBD Sleep Gummies?
Storing CBD gummies properly is integral for keeping the product safe and fresh. CBD gummies do not require refrigeration, but keep them in a cool, dry location, away from direct sunlight. A regular cupboard or your pantry are great areas for storage.
If you go this route, keep your CBD gummies labeled and separate from other candies. These products were not formulated for the consumption of children.