Would you prefer watching or reading this episode? If so, click here for the ‘Dandelion with Marc Williams’ video and transcript.
I’m so happy to be joined today by Marc Williams. I’ve known of Marc for many years, and then a few years ago I had the pleasure of interviewing him for our Wild Remedies docuseries while we were at the International Herbs Symposium.
Marc has a very impressive background as an ethnobiologist and teacher, with decades of study on how we can work with botanicals and other life forms for food, medicine, and beauty in a regenerative manner.
I loved getting to spend time with him and I’m excited to share our conversation with you!
Most of our great medicines have components of bitter.
What You’ll Learn from This Episode
- [03:12] Marc’s journey to working with plants
- [09:45] Why dandelion is one of Marc’s favorite herbs
- [13:07] The gifts of dandelion from roots to flowers
- [18:47] Why it’s worth making friends with bitters
- [23:30] Pesto as a genre rather than an exact recipe
- [24:30] How to identify dandelion
- [28:02] Marc shares his current projects
- [31:00] Marc’s thoughts on how herbs instill hope
Download Your Recipe Card
Connect with Mark
Connect with Us
Are Your Ready for More Herbal Inspiration?
The best way to get started is by joining my herbal community and weekly newsletter where I share my best herbal tips and insights.
When you join you’ll also get access to The Herbal Jumpstart Course which helps you figure out the best herbs for you.
Sign up below!